Paper Bag / Carry bag Manufacturing
|Product Use||:||Paper Bags to be used for packing items / Paper carry bags used for carrying the goods.|
|Raw Materials||:||Any paper in roll form GSM upto 200 and width upto 137 cms.Glue,water based Flexo ink,Eyelets,Tags for handles,Polymer stereo.|
|Size of Bags||:||a) Paper bags - 10cms X 15cms to 50 X 50 cms (Flat type)
b) 8 X 12 X 12cms to 50cms X 12 X 50cms (Gazetted type)
c) for paper carry bags , by fixing the Handles , Eyeletting & putting tags in paper bags.(Production 90% automatic & 10% by manual)
|Type of Bags||:||Plain , Single colour and Double colour , Tri colour , Four colour printed , Flat type & Side gazetted.|
|Required Machinery||:||Fully automatic Heavy & special type paper bag forming machine with the following attachment and accessories:
a) Double colour/Four colour Flexo Printing unit attachment.
b) 3 H.P. Motor for main drive
C) Flat type size forming dies and 12 Nos.Gazetted type size forming dies(Size on at your choice)
d) Length forming gear wheels
e) Stereo design rollers and one bag counting unit.
1)Slitting attachment bag hole punching machine (pedal operated)
2) Back Hole highlighting machine(pedal operated)
|Building / Floor Area||:||800 Sq.ft|
|Power Required||:||3 H.P. for Machine Unit + 3 HP slitting unit(optional)|
|Man Power Required||:||One Skilled Operator and 6 Nos.helpers(boys/girls)Two sales man|
|Production (12 HRS)||:||10,000 to 40,000 Nos.depending on GSM/BF and size of bag (higher Production also possible)|
|Finance Requirement||:||For Further details, contact us
|Ratio of Requirements||:||All Shops require the paper bags and carry bags in 3:1 ratio.|
|Promoters Interest||:||Understand own marketing capacity and self-confidence.|
|General Requirements||:||a) Cash for Margin Money to avail loan. b) Building Minimum 800 sq.ft with 3 h.p (3 Phase) power connection (Ordinary AC Sheet building is sufficient)|
|Service Rendered||:||1) Guidance in all level for getting loan.
2) Project report & Viable report , Feasibility report.
3) Availability of Raw Materials and addresses.
4) Machinery supply , Erection / Commissioning and trial run.
5) Production & Maintenance / Inplant training to you and your staff.
|Registration||:||SSI Registration / Sales tax Registration and opening of Bank Account are to be done by the customer.|
|Financial Assistance Available||1) Grant from KVIC.
2) Interest free loan from NCJD.
3) Term Loan & Working capital loan from all Banks/SFC.
4) Under PMEGP Scheme all over india grand available between 15% & 35%
5) Loan can be avail from the nationalized banks in India with promoter margin 5%
|1) Optional:(1)Paper Roll Slitting attachment with 3 HP motor.
2) Tubing attachment to produce Jute,Cloth,Paper in tube form,converted into bags manually.(75% Automatic 25% manual)